The 2024 DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program is currently accepting applications. This opportunity welcomes graduate students worldwide who fulfill specific eligibility requirements. Organized by GBSN in collaboration with DPDHL, this program aims to pair chosen postgraduate business students with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in developing nations. The goal is to encourage and enhance cross-border trade initiatives.
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): GBSN/DPDHL
- Host Institution(s): GBSN
- Funding Amount: Not Stated
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters/PhD)
- Nationality: All Nationalities
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
To be eligible for DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants Enrolled at a participating GBSN member school at the start fellowship
- Commitment to complete 12-fellowship program starting April 2024
- Students should be comfortable communicating in English or Spanish or Portuguese
- Ability to commit to an estimated 12 to 15 hours per month
- Proven work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Interest in an international community
Eligible SME Countries
Participating SME countries included:
Georgia, Turkey, Lebanon, Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Nigeria, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Guatemala, Colombia, Honduras, and Argentina.
Fellows will be supported with the following benefits:
- DPDHL mentors
- Coaching and mentoring with SMEs
- DPDHL Certified Program learning journey covering basics of international trade
The Fellowship Program will pair graduate business students (MBA/MSc/Masters/PhD) with SMEs for 12 months. Each GoTrade GBSN Fellow will be assigned an SME to advise, consult, and collaborate with. The GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program will convene regular virtual sessions bringing all students together with speakers on relevant subject matter to aid their learning objectives, with the additional goal of fostering networking among peers.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking for DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program should click here to submit an online application
To complete the application form you will be required to upload:
- A professional photo / headshot
- A short CV / resume (2 pages)
- A short video (no more than 2 minutes maximum) in which you introduce yourself to us. Let us know who you are and why we should select you. You may upload your video to any streaming platform (YouTube, Vimeo, etc) and share the link with us. The video may be unlisted (NOT private).