The University of Calgary is calling for applications from eligible candidates interested in applying for the Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship. This scholarship is available annually to support international students entering their first year of an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary.
Recipients of this scholarship have the opportunity for renewal in their second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary, contingent upon maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.00 and completing a minimum of 24.00 units in the preceding fall and winter terms.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Joseph and Cindy Leung
- Host Institution(s): University of Calgary, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: $20,000 (Renewable)
- Number of Awards: 1
- Study Level: New Students (Undergraduates)
- Nationality: International Students
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
To be eligible for the Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have Academic merit
- Applicants must be in Financial need
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
- Preference to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship, you must first apply for admission. You will be given access to the award application 24 to 48 hours after you have submitted your application for admission.