Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for the IHS Towers Technical Internship Program 2023, a 12-month intensive program for young engineering graduates to advance their careers in Nigeria’s largest independent tower company.
The Internship Program aims to provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to build, maintain, and operate network sites across Nigeria. Participants will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training, extensive e-learning, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
Company/Organisation(s): IHS Towers
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Application Deadline: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: First degree
RECOMMENDED: Top Engineering Degrees To Study
IHS Towers Technical Internship Program 2023 | ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the IHS Towers Internship 2023:
Electrical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, computer science, computer engineering, applied physics (with an emphasis on electronics), telecommunications engineering, or a related field.
The candidate must have completed the OND.
- 1 year of experience is required.
- Based in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged.
- Possess a strong command of both spoken and written English.
- Are well-organized and pay close attention to detail.
- Have strong analytical and technical skills, as well as the ability to work well with diverse groups of people.
- Have knowledge of Office 365.
How to Apply
Applicants interested in the IHS Towers Technical Internship 2023 must complete an online application and provide all required information and documents.