Applications for the UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships 2023 are being accepted from suitably qualified individuals in order to promote human resource capacities in science and engineering in developing countries and to improve international understanding and friendship.
The Engineering Fellowship will provide 30 students with a six-month fellowship opportunity offered by UNESCO, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO, and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology, and Engineering at Krakow’s AGH University of Science and Technology.
Fellowship Sponsors: UNESCO and Polish Government
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Poland
Program Duration: 6 Months
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2023
Available Slot: 30
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: UNESCO Member States
UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The typical UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowship participant must meet the following requirements:
- Qualifications from recognized institutions of higher learning are required.
- Excellent academic and research abilities are required.
- Must be of the required age for the course enrolled in.
- Must be completely available for the fellowship for the duration of it.
- Citizens of the invited member countries are required.
- Tuition is free, as are university facilities.
- For BSc and MSc degree students, the monthly allowance is 1500 and 2200 PLN, respectively.
- BSc and MSc students will receive a one-time special allowance of 1500 and 2200 PLN upon arrival.
- UNESCO provides health insurance.
- Special one-time pocket allowance
How to Apply: Interested applicants for the 2023 UNESCO/Poland Co-Sponsored Engineering Fellowships should first seek endorsement from their National Commission for UNESCO before registering at the Fellowship e-registration system.