UCT Application for Admission in 2022, UCT Application 2022, Application fees, Programs (Courses), Application Status, Closing date for admission 2022.
This is to inform all and sundry that the management of the University of Cape Town (UCT) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified students (Indigenes and International) for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2022 academic year.
Before you apply, see the know the actual programs (Courses) available for the 2022 admission.
Applications for admission in 2022 are ongoing until 31 August 2021 for all undergraduate programmes. Interested prospective students should visit the UCT Application Portal o view and apply online.
All Applications for the postgraduate programmes containing coursework mostly close on 31 October, with the exception of a few programmes and faculties which start to close from May onward.
Applications for research-only postgraduate programmes do not close. Just select the year in which you wish to start your programme when applying.
Before applying, I recommend you download the UCT prospectus for the 2022 admission.
- Visit https://applyonline.uct.ac.za
- select undergraduate/postgraduate/semester study abroad
- Create an Account with your valid email on the portal.
- Fill all necessary forms.
- Valid Email
- South African Identity Number
- Passport Number (International Students)
For students applying using the hardcopy application method, things to note before applying with a hardcopy form is as follows;
- Postgraduate applicants cannot apply using a hardcopy form.
- Note there is separate hardcopy application form to be filled by those applying for Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Fine Art applicants.
- Make sure you attach all required documents to your application form.
- You can use the 2021 Directions for Undergraduate Applicants booklet as a guide when completing your application form.
- Need accommodation? Be sure to indicate this option on your application form.
- Take note of the different addresses to send your application form to, if you are an Architecture, Fine Art or Health Sciences applicant.
All indigenous applicants (SA and SADC region) will need to pay an application fee of R100.
Applicants from outside the SADC region (international) are required to pay an application fee of R300.
- Download UCT Undergraduate Application Form.
- UCT Bachelor of Arts Application Form.
- Download UCT Bachelor of Architectural Studies Application Form.
Every student applying to the University of Cape Town (UCT) using the hardcopy format you can either submit your completed application form in person or to the following address:
The Admissions Office
University of Cape Town
c/o Bremner Building Lower Campus
Before you gain the scholarship assistance, know that you (Students/Applicants) must submit applications on the NSFAS online application system. All applications close on 30 November 2021. NSFAS Online applications must be completed at http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/how-to-apply.html.