In collaboration with Al-Maktoum College Dundee, the University of Dundee is pleased to accept applications from suitably qualified students for a Living Support Bursary for 2023/24.
The scholarship is worth £3,000 and will be paid in ten £300 monthly installments after you begin your course.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Host Institution(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Scholarship Worth: £3,000 of Living Support
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
Al-Maktoum College Dundee Living Support Bursary | DETAILS
Al-Maktoum College Dundee, in collaboration with the University of Dundee, is offering living support bursaries to applicants for an MSc Islamic Finance course starting in the 2023/24 academic year.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the University of Dundee Al-Maktoum College Dundee Living Support Bursary:
- International students must apply.
Have a conditional or unconditional study offer:
- MSc in Islamic Banking and Finance.
- Master of Science in Islamic Banking, Finance, and International Business.
- MSc in Islamic Finance.
- Your program will begin in September 2023.
- Have already received one of the University of Dundee scholarships:
- Scholarship for Global Citizenship.
- Scholarship for Global Excellence.
- Regional Scholarship from the Vice Chancellor (Africa, South Asia, Indonesia, and China).
- You must have received the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship if you are an International College Dundee student.
- Maintain ‘International’ Fee Status.
How to Apply
This bursary has no separate application form. Our Admissions team will review your eligibility and notify you in writing if you are eligible for this bursary.
After you enroll at Dundee, our Admissions team will contact Al-Maktoum College to confirm your award.